Width of House 20 ft
Main Floor 850 sq ft
Second Floor 801 sq ft
Optional Basement Development 693 sq ft
Garage 20′ x 20′
2 1/2 Baths
Open Main Floor
Second Floor Future Laundry
NEW – The Trireme showcases a spacious open-concept main floor. You are greeted in the living room, then proceed into the dining area, then the kitchen – with ample counter space and storage as well as an eating bar. Upstairs is home to three bedrooms, including the master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite. To complete the second floor, there is a laundry room and full bathroom.
- Full Width Veranda – Expand your front veranda to maximize your outdoor space.
- Center Kitchen – This galley-style kitchen is the center of the home, with the living room at the front, and the dining room towards the back.
- Main Floor Laundry – Move your laundry from the second floor to the main floor, placed at the rear entry.
- Loft Option – Add a loft to the second floor for a reading spot or additional living space (use with the Main Floor Laundry).
- Front Master Bedroom – The front master suite is moved to the front of the home, with the other bedrooms residing at the back of the home.
- Two Masters – Two master bedrooms, both with their own walk-in closets and ensuite bathrooms. With this option the second floor also features a loft area.
- Basement Development – One additional bedroom and full bathroom, plus plenty of additional finished space.